I am a Ph.D. candidate in Electrical and Computer Engineering
department at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). I began working with Prof. Ravi Iyer and Dr. Zbigniew Kalbarczyk in the DEPEND group at the Coordinated Science Laboratory since 2010.
My research spans multiple disciplines in computer science/engineering and electrical engineering. These disciplines include cyber security, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), Internet of Things (IoT), Software-Defined Networking (SDN), operating systems, virtual machines, and power system analysis. My primary interests are on cyber security, especially in the context of Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet of Things, such as smart grids.
- I am currently searching for academic positions in the area of network/system security and cyber-physical systems.
Here are the links of my CV, resume research statement, teaching statement, and diversity statement.
- [11/10/2016] I am initiated to become the member of Tau Beta Pi - The Engineering Honor Society
- [11/06/2016] Our paper "Multi-agent System for Detecting False Data Injection Attacks Against the Power Grid" is accepted by the Second Annual Industrial Control System Security Workshop.
- [10/20/2016] Our paper "Self-Healing Attack-Resilient PMU Network for Power System Operation" and "Runtime Semantic Security Analysis to Detect and Mitigate Control-related Attacks in Power Grids" are appearing in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids in IEEE Explore database now.
- [06/27/2016] Our paper "Self-Healing Attack-Resilient PMU Network for Power System Operation" is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids.
- [06/20/2016] Our poster "Towards a Secure and Resilient Industrial Control System with Software-Defined Networking" won the best poster on SoSSDN workshop in Chicago from June 16th ~ 17th
- [06/14/2016] I will give a talk and present two posters on SoSSDN workshop in Chicago from June 16th ~ 17th